// “ΕΝΑ ΚΙ ΕΝΑ” SUPREMACY
- Plenty of parking space for the exhibition’s visitors.
- A vast variety of furniture made in Greece, in an exhibition of 4 floors and 5,000 square metres.
- A partnership of furniture manufacturers and a privately owned exhibition building that assure price advantages.
- High quality of furniture, inspected by a strict internal control regulation.
- Customer service provided by a well-trained and experienced staff that informs, delivers solutions and suggests furnishing and decoration ideas.
- A long experience in furniture commerce, since 1983, when ENA KI ENA was established.
- A comparative advantage over mass production furniture thanks to personal supervision by each of the ΕΝΑ ΚΙ ΕΝΑ partners during the manufacturing process.